Now a days Curling hair has become as fashion all around the world. Now people want to curl their hair with the Straightener as most of them use it in their daily activities. So today you can learn how to do it from my article.
Follow the steps mentioned below:
Keep in mind always start with Heat Protector: When ever you use the thermal Hair styling products keep in mind to use the heat protection products to keep your hair safe. Michael Albor always uses Style Link Heat Buffer, which is a thermal styling spray what it does is it holds light and shine in your hair. Be sure to spray the hair protectioner on your hair till bottom of the Hair, says Michael, especially on the ends, which are the most important areas of the hair and it needs most protection.
Don’t Stop Just Keep Moving: This is one of the important secrets to master flat iron curls. Make sure that you don’t stop after your hair section. Always keep moving the straightener to avoid the Hair Burn, says Michael.
Start curling hair at Eye Level: When ever you want to curl hair you can start curling hair from your eye level. If you have some natural curls, use the straightener to straighten first three inches of hair before you start curling the hair, suggests Michael.
Leave the Ends: If in case you are looking for an on-trend, lazy wave, just depart the ends of each section straight when you curl your hair with a straightener. For beach feel, the curls should be concentrated on the middle part of the hair only, says Michael.
Consider Curl Direction: If you want to see the awesome difference in your hair curling you can just curl your hair inward and outward alternatively. IT will show the pleasant look on your face.
Smooth and Wave: If your hair is certainly curly, use your straightener first to smooth your hair, after that go support and create your desired wave. You can’t consent hair that’s curly and go right into it, you have to straighten it first, says Michelle.
Prep Your Upstyles: Curling your hair taking into consideration a straightener is the first step if you’re going to create an upstyle – whether it’s a messy bun or a loosely gathered chignon. The flat iron will develop the easy, lived-in change that makes the absolute instigation for a special occasion hairstyle.
Quick Tips on How to Curl Hair with Straightener.
- Apply heat protector spray to your dry hair and comb it through to separate hair.
- Divide your hair into vertical sections. If your hair is thick, divide it in half from ear to ear first and cut away the top.
- Place the Straightener into the first section at eye level.
- Clamp the hair and vary the iron support slightly.
- Slide the iron along the strand and continue to vary the iron for a sum of one-half of a turn. Keep lots of protest on the hair. Think of Cutting a ribbon to curl it if you’re packing a gift.
- Release the flat iron back you achieve the end. Twirl the curl gently taking into consideration your fingers to set the wave, and gently drop the hair.
- Work not far off from the head, vary the management of each curl. If you’ve Combining away the top, finish the bottom, unclip the top and repeat.
- Once every the hair is curled, let it frosty completely.
- Gently shake the hair to combination the curls and mist taking into consideration a texturizing sea salt spray for volume and to define the curl shape.