How To Remove External Hemorrhoids At Home.
External hemorrhoids refers to the inflammation of the veins around the anus and is portrayed by swelling, itch, bleeding or pain through defecation. Although you’re bothered by any of those issues, but are embarrassed to seek medical assistance, then here are simple and practical remedies to assist you get rid of it:
How To Remove External Hemorrhoids At Home
- Sitz bath. Soothe the hemorrhoids by sitting in warm water mixed with table salt or better, Epsom salt, for at least ten minutes many times per day especially after bowel movement. Soaking in a tub is a fantastic alternative. This can help to reduce swelling and lessen the pain and itchiness.
- Anoint them with lotions or soothing creams. Anti hemorrhoidal lotions or creams are available on the counter. They should be applied 3 to 5 times each day especially during the night and after bowel movements. However, takes note not to use an over the counter product for over one week unless otherwise directed by a doctor. These products may cause unwanted adverse effects like skin rash, inflammation and skin thinning.
- Consume more fiber rich veggies, fruits and legumes. Fibers assist in controlling bowel movement. Dr. Steven Pratt, author of Superfoods Lifestyle: Proven Strategies for Lifelong Health, recommends increasing the fiber intake by 4-8 grams a week till you reach the aim of 45 grams daily for adult men and 32 grams daily for adult women. Among the top fiber foods selections are beans, whole grain cereals, fruits such as apple, pear, raspberry, stewed prunes, and veggies such as winter squash, green peas, sweet potato skin, cauliflower, spinach, etc.
- Increase the intake of liquids to at least 8 glasses each day. This is very important as you increase your fiber consumption. Increased fiber consumption without sufficient intake can lead to constipation which might aggravate the pain and swelling.
- Take a stretch. Sitting for long periods frequently aggravates hemorrhoids. Staying active reduces the pressure in the anal and rectum veins which results in being in one position too long. Exercise may assist in preventing constipation.
- If constipation is the big issue, take in senna tea or sennaed prunes as a laxatives. Senna is a herb that could be ready like tea and is available in health food stores. Dr. Adriane Fugh Berman, a professional on women’s health and Alternative Medicine, recommends preparing sennaed prunes by massaging sufficient boiling water on a cup of prunes. Drop into a senna tea bag and remove it after 5-20 minutes. Refrigerate the prune senna mix overnight before eating.
- During defecation, don’t stress or hold your breath. Clean the rectum with wet napkins instead of dry toilet paper. If the hemorrhoids are swollen, wear cotton underwear and lose nonbinding clothing.
If these at home treatments don’t relieve your signs of external hemorrhoids then it’s best to seek medical help like quickly as possible.
If you like my article on How To Remove External Hemorrhoids At Home. Please comment your opinion.